Bugfix: Automatic Language detection
This game is suitable for children 2 to 6 years old.
Dot-to-dot activities are both fun and very educational. Most children are more interested in finding the next letter or number on a page if they know that there is a picture at the end of it for them.
Learn to count, learn the alphabet and have fun at the same time. By connecting the dots in the correct order, your child will learn in a fun way. When the puzzle is solved, the silhouette changes and reveals an animal.
- Uncover 16 amazing animals
- Hints if your kid cannot detect the next dot themself
- Relaxing music (mutable)
- Your kid will be rewarded with cute animals that are revealed after a successful game
- Learn to count, learn the alphabet and have fun at the same time
- Elaborately drawn animals
- Two game modes (Numbers and Letters)
- September 16, 2016 Initial release
- November 09, 2016 New version 7.4
- December 20, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- December 27, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- December 30, 2016 New version 7.5