Fixed a critical issue that prevented the app from launching on German-language devices
Eggggg is a ridiculous two-touch platform game about vomit. It's an action packed and crazy experience, and tailored for mobile devices. Gilbert has an extreme allergy to eggs. Eating them will literally make him vomit like a fountain. He escapes from his mean aunt Doris in order to get to a birthday party, and needs to use his vomiting superpower to survive a world of angry cyborg chickens... of course.
"The most unique platformer mobile's ever seen?"
- Pocket Gamer
"The final story level is by far one of my favorite video game levels. Period."
"This is one of the best mobile games we've played in years."
In this game you will find
* A fun and playful game for young and old
* 21 crazy levels of vomiting action
* Smooth game controls – tailored for touch devices
* Included sticker pack for iMessage on iOS 10
* Eggg, Egggg, Eggggg and Egggggg
* Awesome and unique visual style by the Spanish illustrators Brosmind
The game is developed by the Norwegian studio Hyper Games, and is based one the movie "Gilbert's Cruel Revenge" by Maipo Film.
- October 20, 2016 Initial release
- October 21, 2016 New version 1.3
- November 07, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- December 01, 2016 New version 1.4
- December 02, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- May 19, 2017 New version 1.5.2
- May 19, 2017 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- May 20, 2017 New version 1.5.3
- April 18, 2018 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99