This is the giant content update: DUODENUM. It features a lot of new content, including music, locations, weapons, characters, and all new systems such as the new Rare Trading Camps. Read below for a summary of all the changes!
- Lots of new music! The soundtrack has more than doubled!
- Big revamp to all the fire weapons.
- New lighting system with darker darkness
- New barricading system! Furniture and characters can be used to reinforce doors.
- New system for AI followers using thrown weapons
- New Rare Trading Camp system! Contains Hidden Laboratory, Ye Olden Renaissance Faire, and Swole Mountain: THE place u get SWOLE[tm]
- Over 43 new weapons!
- 11 new recruitable special characters!
- 4 new traders added for the normal Trading Camps
- 10 new cheevos (8 for this update, 2 for America Day/Canada Day)
- 9 new location events: Burning Building, Pig Farm, Ghost Mansion, Frozen Forest, and more!
- Weed Whacker added
- Scientific Doodad/Teleporter
- Pirate Ship Cannon
- Chicken Eggs that turn into chickens
- Deployable friendly robots
- Calvalry Sabre
- Automated turrets
- And a lot more, over 43 new weapons
- New heads and hairstyles for random and custom characters!
- New Fireproof trait
- Spooky ghosts you can kiss (*^ - ^*)
- Ghosts have real ghost sounds
Tweaks and Fixes
- Propane tanks now fly around before exploding
- Jerks that you temporarily recruit will now leave their weapons/food/jars of peanut butter/so on in your trunk before they take off
- Too Swole 2 Control characters can now lift refrigerators if they completely max out their strength potential.
- Things carried by humans can no longer get hit by allies, for easier throwing of chairs
- Many more!
Big new update, featuring a lot of new content! Includes new music, weapons, locations, characters, features, and more! You can also now find Rare Trader Camps, such as the Renaissance Faire and SWOLE MOUNTAIN.
Death Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Action-RPG. You manage a group of jerks as they explore cities, find weird people, and face up to 500 zombies at once. Everything's randomized: locations, events, survivor personalities and skills. There's a different story every time you play.
Travel the Death Road from Florida to Canada, the last nation on Earth. Find special events, rare encounters, and unique recruits. Recruit a grunting super-bodybuilder who's strong enough to pick up and throw the car. Try to teach a dog how to walk upright and shoot a minigun.
Most of all, get eaten by enormous hordes of slow, classic-style zombies.
DEATH ROAD FEATURES:
- Designed for massive amounts of replay value.
- Character Maker lets you put friends and family into the game.
- Meet your custom characters during your travels. Get them eaten by mistake or on purpose.
- Make tough choices in text events that change depending on your group.
- Your team has different personalities, and someone may betray the others. Be careful!
- Lots and lots of secret events and unique characters with special abilities.
- Equip a wide variety of different weapons. Splat zombies with a flamethrower, battleaxe, hockey stick, wizard staff (lightning bolt), Mjolnir, boomerang, and much more.
- Canada jokes written by a real Canadian so they're 100% accurate.
- Get rid of all humans and make an entire team composed of dogs driving the car.
- Airhorn weapon with incredibly realistic, computer-generated airhorn sounds.
Another big update is in the works! Likely month is either November or January, depending on what update plans we go with. Watch this space for details!
As always, with big contents updates we will increase the price by a dollar.
- March 22, 2017 Initial release
- March 26, 2017 New version 1.01
- April 13, 2017 New version 1.02
- May 18, 2017 New version 1.04
- May 18, 2017 Price increase: $7.99 -> $8.99
- August 27, 2017 New version 1.1
- August 27, 2017 Price increase: $8.99 -> $10.99