- The progress bar in lessons now moves forwards and backwards to more accurately reflect how close you are to the end of the lesson.
- Practice reminders will default to the time of day that you last used the app, unless you have a custom time set in your notification settings.
- Fixed a bug where cards with multiple facts would in some cases never ask you to type the additional facts.
- Fixed a bug where the practice button would appear for courses in which you had no progress.
- Other tiny bug fixes and improvements.
Memorize anything while playing a game! Tinycards is a brand new app from the team behind Duolingo, the most downloaded education app in the world.
*Tinycards. Big fun.*
Have fun unlocking new levels and keeping your memory strength bar full while you learn.
*Memorize anything quickly.*
Tinycards uses spaced repetition and other smart learning techniques to help you remember new material.
*Choose from thousands of topics or make your own decks.*
Learn almost anything with delightful, animated decks. Create your own decks and share them with friends, or pick from a variety of ready-made collections. You’ll find country capitals, vocabulary in different languages, history, constellations, hat styles, you name it!
Always wanted to learn Chinese on Duolingo? Now you can exclusively access Chineasy’s lessons in the form of beautiful flashcards.
*Simple and free.*
Easy to use, 100% free.
Love Duolingo? Easily import all the words you’ve learned to Tinycards to keep them fresh in your memory.
- July 20, 2016 Initial release
- August 03, 2016 New version 1.0.1
- August 16, 2016 New version 1.0.2
- September 29, 2016 New version 1.0.6
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.0.10
- November 23, 2016 New version 1.0.11
- December 06, 2016 New version 1.0.12