Pocoyo Playset Feelings is a fun and engaging educational application that helps kids to learn about their feelings through playing with the variety of games and activities included.
Children learn vocabulary that names and describes feelings, then look at Pocoyo showing these feelings and try to show expressions on their faces for different feelings. They then play a fast-paced games, similar to “Simon Says,” in which they identify the characters showing the same expression and gestures as Pocoyo. The children have to react quickly, or the characters will disappear behind a door and pop back out in a different order and with different expressions!
With the support of this unit children will:
• Learn and use thematic vocabulary related to feelings, as demonstrated by Pocoyo and his friends.
• Learn to help their friends by reacting to their feelings with actions that respond to their emotional needs.
• Strengthen social and emotional skills.
• Build fluency in oral English.
Enjoy watching your children learn and have fun!
Co-created in partnership with Hispanic Information and Telecommunications Network, Inc.
- July 02, 2016 Initial release
- July 07, 2016 New version 1.1
- July 29, 2016 New version 1.2
- November 07, 2016 New version 1.5