Tag: Gunslugs »
Gunslugs brings more action to its run 'n gun gameplay adding new content along with a number of improvements to the gameplay. The new content consists of a new character, new world, new weapon and new mini-games that can be found inside the buildings. Also, apparently the update includes chickens as well.
- Willis Kiyay now throws a hint on where he is
- “Art school” building added including a new mini-game level
- New background tune added by talented Gavin Harrison
- We added a chicken gun! (requires higher tour/medal count to unlock)
- A new Gunslug character enters the scene: Scarlett Sonya
- New world: Marine dock
- More objectives to complete
- a new building.. with a bow-tie dude!
- improved visibility on the mines
Gunslugs is a chaotic action title that has dropped its price from $1.99 to $0.99 cents! In our review, Carter Dotson mentions that "Gunslugs is the best example of run ’n gun for touchscreens thanks to its simplifications."
Running away from evil monkeys.
On This Episode:
- "Beatnes7 (Theme to The Portable Podcast)" by The Eternal - Download on iTunes here:
- "Nanocarp" by The Eternal
How to Listen:
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS.
- Listen Here: [powerpress]
Apps From This Episode: