Posted by Andrew Stevens on March 8th, 2013 + Universal App - Designed for iPhone and iPad
Gunslugs brings more action to its run ‘n gun gameplay adding new content along with a number of improvements to the gameplay. The new content consists of a new character, new world, new weapon and new mini-games that can be found inside the buildings. Also, apparently the update includes chickens as well.
- Willis Kiyay now throws a hint on where he is
– “Art school” building added including a new mini-game level
– New background tune added by talented Gavin Harrison
– We added a chicken gun! (requires higher tour/medal count to unlock)
– A new Gunslug character enters the scene: Scarlett Sonya
– New world: Marine dock
– More objectives to complete
– a new building.. with a bow-tie dude!
– improved visibility on the mines
Posted by Andrew Stevens on February 14th, 2013 + Universal App - Designed for iPhone and iPad
Gunslugs is a chaotic action title that has dropped its price from $1.99 to $0.99 cents! In our review, Carter Dotson mentions that “Gunslugs is the best example of run ’n gun for touchscreens thanks to its simplifications.”
Carter and Blake Grundman discuss some hot topics of January, starting with the surprise release of Temple Run 2.
The topic shifts to the controversial NRA: Practice Range app, if its release is hypocritical in the wake of previous comments made by the organization about video games, and why its creator MEDL Mobile is not a purveyor of high-quality iOS apps.
The run ‘n gun title Gunslugs is discussed, along with its Joypad co-op functionality, and how it ties in to the new Joypad Game Console app for iPad.
Finally, Blake discusses the new Attack From Mars table for Pinball Arcade, and the interesting take on the flipper game that Momonga Pinball Adventures brings to the table.