-Sound/music fix for iPhone 6+ and iPad mini 2
-In-app purchase can now unlock music player and Mini Samurai character
Game of the week - Touch Arcade
Gold Award - Pocket Gamer
'Could prove to be one of the most accurate representations of the
Japanese bullet hell shmup outside of Japan' - Touch Arcade 5/5
'Massive screen-sized bosses who spew more bullets than you can count.'
Operation Dracula is a rip roaring bullet hell shooter that will scramble your brain and your fingers!
Its an over the top arcade shoot-em-up inspired by the classic shmups.
This all wouldn't be complete without the awesome 80's style 16 bit pixel art and fantastic Japanese style soundtrack.
- 3 Playable characters (Plus one bonus character to unlock!)
- 5 Huge bosses and 4 mini bosses!
- Full MFi controller support!
- Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements!
- Bullets everywhere!
- Wailing Japanese guitar solos
- Built in Music Player with more than 30 awesome gaming music
- Extreme Challenge - not for the feint at heart!
Follow us for the latest info and game news!
- July 31, 2015 Initial release
- August 13, 2015 New version 1.0.2
- August 25, 2015 Price increase: $5.99 -> $7.99
- November 24, 2015 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $2.99
- December 06, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $7.99
- December 24, 2015 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $2.99
- January 27, 2016 New version 1.0.3
- July 23, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- July 27, 2016 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- December 17, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99