Agent A as you've never seen before on the new iPhone X.
We’ve completely redesigned our user interface for a more minimal and immersive experience. Including a much faster and more intuitive way to move back while playing. Simply tap anywhere using two fingers. This update brings expanded 3D game environments and new HD cutscenes to take advantage of the incredible iPhone X Super Retina display. These new features make Agent A a breathtaking experience on the iPhone X.
We hope you enjoy :)
P.S. Not long to go now Agents. We're nearing completion of our best chapter yet and we can't wait to share it with you. Chapter 4: A narrow escape, coming very soon!
Note: this update fixes some teething issues with iPhone X support.
Agent A, your new mission is in from headquarters. An enemy spy known as Ruby La Rouge has been targeting our secret agents. Your mission is to find and capture her.
First we need you to follow Ruby, then locate and infiltrate her secret lair. Once inside it is imperative that you uncover her plans.
Oh and agent... do be careful. Miss La Rouge has a taste for dismissing agents such as yourself.
Agent A: A puzzle in disguise is an episodic tale of espionage spanning five chapters:
Chapter 1 - A puzzle in disguise
Chapter 2 - The chase continues
Chapter 3 - Ruby's trap
Chapter 4 - A narrow escape (Coming very soon!)
Chapter 5 - The final blow (2018 Q2)
You play as Agent A, your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to infiltrate the secret hideout of Ruby La Rouge and apprehend or neutralise the target.
Uncover a stylish 60s themed world full of retro futuristic contraptions, hidden gizmos, gadgets and clever logic based puzzles. But do be warned… Ruby La Rouge is no spy to be taken lightly! Explore a labyrinth of perplexing puzzles in this quirky game of cat and mouse that’ll have you wondering whether you’re the cat… or the mouse!!
Notice something strange or out of place? Making mental notes and observations (like a good secret agent) will aid you in solving tricky puzzles later on. As you explore Rubys secret hideout, collecting objects and using them cleverly is crucial in unlocking a trail of puzzles leading you ever closer to your target!
Agent A features:
* Stylish 1960’s inspired art
* 16 rooms to explore, 40 inventory based puzzles and 30 puzzle screens
* 8 achievements to collect, for the trophy hunter in all of us
* Available in fully translated English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese and Russian versions
If you like escape games, you will love Agent A!
One Purchase - No In App purchases.
***** Game of the Year AGDA 2016 Winner *****
***** Awarded Apple's Best of 2015 *****
***** PAX Indie Showcase Winner 2017 and 2015! *****
Number 1 puzzle & adventure game in 72 countries. Apple's Editors Choice in 30 countries and Best New Game in over 100 countries.
4.5/5 Apple n Apps "Agent A is an outstanding puzzle adventure that delivers a must have iOS experience."
4/5 Touch Arcade "This is one of the most playable and least frustrating adventure games I've played, and it speaks to the strength of the game design that it is great."
AppUnwrapper "Agent A feels like something really special."
Are you clever enough to outsmart Ruby? Slip into the exciting world of espionage with Agent A now!
- October 30, 2015 Initial release
- December 16, 2015 New version 1.1.0
- December 20, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 05, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- May 27, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 03, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 06, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 21, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 20, 2016 New version 3.0.0
- December 20, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 22, 2017 New version 3.0.2
- June 11, 2017 New version 3.5.0
- November 11, 2017 New version 3.6.3
- November 11, 2017 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99