Fixed Endless Twilight Tower Block.
Fixed Hero Wilbur Normal Attack.
Fixed Hero Wilbur Boom Box.
Fix a bug with Game Center authentication that sometimes causes the app to crash on startup.
Fix a bug with cross promotion link, now it will open the App Store as expected.
Minor bugs fixes.
***Best Mobile Game 2015 DICE Nominee***
The most addicting tower defense game returns in an all-new prequel adventure - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Origins!
Praise for the Kingdom Rush series: the #1 Strategy Game franchise for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, Apple’s Editor’s Choice Award, IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, GameInformer Gold Award, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award,CNET Best iPad Games, CNET Editor’s Choice Award, Gamezebo 4.5/5, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, Venturebeat94/100.
What critics are saying about Kingdom Rush: Origins:
"The Kingdom Rush franchise is one of the best tower defense series around, and the third entry, Origins, is as fun as the franchise has ever been.” –Entertainment Weekly
“I’ve played plenty of tower defense games over the years, but none have ever captured my heart the way the Kingdom Rush series has.” –The Verge
“Kingdom Rush Origins HD is more of the same, for the most part, and that’s an excellent thing." –148 Apps
“Great looks, super fun game play, enjoyable music and fun Easter Eggs. Anyone who loves tower defense games ought to have this on their device." –TUAW
“Everything you might expect from a new game in the wonderfully addictive tower defense series: new towers, new heroes, fantastic gameplay." –Kotaku
"If you’re a fan of tower defense, you’re well acquainted with Kingdom Rush and its sequel, Kingdom Rush Frontiers. This third entry in the series is available now, and yes, it’s the best to date." –Gamezebo
Kingdom Rush: Origins is the third installment of the award-winning Kingdom Rush saga, loved by millions and earning accolades from gamers and critics around the globe. Take a trip back to the beginning, before Vez’nan ever thought to threaten the kingdom with the gem of power, and experience even more of the lightning-fast, exceptionally captivating gameplay that made the franchise a cornerstone of essential tower defense games. In this exciting prequel, command your elven army and defend mystical lands from sea serpents, evil sorcerers, and wave after wave of gnoll tribesman, all with the help of brand-spankin’ new towers, heroes, and spells to fend off every last baddie.
Kingdom Rush: Origins packs in a treasure trove of new content and features while keeping the signature look that millions have come to love.
• Re-enter the world of Kingdom Rush: visit mysterious elven forests, magical faery realms and even floating ruins of an ancient metropolis!
• Unleash the power of the elves with brand new towers and troops! Elf Archers, Mystic Mages, Stone Druids and the Elven Infantry make up the backbone of your army.
• Discover eight new specialized tower upgrades with over 18 abilities! Vanquish your enemies with elven marksmen, runed bears, magic-wielding wizards, and even giant animated trees.
• Take up arms against 30 new enemy types and engage in epic boss battles! Face hordes of Gnolls, giant spiders, and the terrible Twilight army.
• Master and upgrade nine legendary heroes and their awesome powers and spells!
• Rain lightning, summon reinforcements, and use each hero’s unique power to obliterate scores of enemies!
• Immerse yourself in hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements, with three difficulty modes for the newbs and veterans alike.
• Play different game modes - Classic, Iron, and Heroic - and prove your mettle as a master tactician.
• Purchase new-and-improved equipment using your hard earned gems in a revamped Gnome shop.
• Study your enemies and your towers with an in-game encyclopedia
- November 20, 2014 Initial release
- December 02, 2014 New version 1.1
- December 22, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- December 23, 2014 New version 1.2
- December 29, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- January 21, 2015 New version 1.3
- February 25, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- February 25, 2015 New version 1.4
- March 07, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.5
- June 12, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- June 15, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- June 24, 2015 New version 1.6
- August 20, 2015 New version 1.7
- August 28, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- September 01, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- September 10, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- September 21, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- November 01, 2015 New version 1.8.2
- November 28, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- November 30, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- December 21, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- January 04, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- July 08, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- July 20, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- November 25, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- December 03, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- December 22, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- January 03, 2017 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- June 29, 2017 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99