- New Map: Degla 80x80 Map (90 Worlds)
- New Tech: Orbital Habitation 4
- New Upgrade: Orbital Platform 6
- Rebalanced 8000 Mass Reactors
- Xeno Strategic AI Updates for Large Maps (50+)
- Added "Go To" button to uncolonized Worlds list
- List displays Enemy Team State (Aggressive, Neutral)
- Fixed Manufacturing Treaty Politics
- Degla Zone Map Cleanups, Improved AI with Asteroids
- Made positive Exploration results slightly more likely
- New Research Tech: 'Deep Crust Mining 2'
- Fixed Mine 8, Increased RP Bonus
- Improved Templar Advisor screen
- Fixed bugs in the Uncolonized Worlds screen
- Fixed issue with invaded worlds not being visible in fog
Take command of humanity’s last survivors and rebuild an empire among the stars. In this immersive turn-based strategy game, you must lead the refugees of the great Exodus to a new home in hostile space and build a new galaxy-spanning civilization. To survive in the dark reaches of space, you will have to fight to protect your people, control rival factions, and unlock lost technology.
This challenging civilization-building game expands upon the universe of the original Star Traders RPG. As the leader of a splinter group who have fallen behind the main fleet, you have no choice but to settle nearby habitable worlds, stake your claim and try to prosper.
Your forces will face hostile aliens at every turn and your fleets will do battle in a challenging tactical conflicts across the solar systems. As the waves of stellar conflict wash across your empire, you’ll face invasions, devastating planetary bombardments and need to exact the same on alien infestations to expand your empire.
Within your own imperium, you must manage your economy, political realm, and technological research. The squabbling factions vie for power, unable to lay old rivalries to rest. Only your deft political maneuvering can build treaties and harmony over discord and war. From the helm, you must also construct a mighty economy, one capable of surviving the devastation of war and the attacks of political adversaries. A sprawling technology tree lies before you and your choice of technologies will determine the strategy of your galactic civilization. To survive, you’ll need to overcome some of these challenges, to succeed you must master them all.
Take control through the strategic use of spies, economics, politics, technology and advanced weaponry in the most engaging, expansive and intense turn-based sci-fi title. Rebuild the human civilization from the ashes of interstellar war to become the galaxy’s ultimate leader in Star Trader 4X Empires.
* Grow a ragtag band of survivors into a new galactic empire.
* Protect your colonies of galactic refugees from alien attack.
* Employ devious political and economic machinations to expand your domain.
* Use spies and espionage to get the upperhand on your enemies.
* Research and build incredible new ships, weapons and technologies.
* Trade with a vast universe full of rich, dynamic characters.
* Explore the galaxy and uncover its many secrets.
* Multiple difficulty levels and customizable map sizes.
* Risk everything to rescue refugees and keep them safe.
The Star Traders 4X Elite experience allows you to:
* Play on more than twice the maps, including large and huge Quadrants
* Play the Great Houses & Clans - Thulun, Javat, and Steel Song
* Unlock the Elite tech tree and gain access to hundreds of new upgrades
* Battle against twice the alien enemies and AI types
* Research 180 Technologies, 100 Weapon Types and 9 unique Hull Variants
Get ready for the fight of your life in Star Traders 4X Empires.
Star Traders 4X Empires is on Facebook:
Join the Community Forum:
Try our Other Top RPGs
Star Traders RPG
Heroes of Steel RPG
- July 01, 2014 Initial release
- July 31, 2014 New version 1.3.1
- August 07, 2014 New version 1.3.3
- August 15, 2014 New version 1.4.3
- August 27, 2014 New version 1.5.1
- October 10, 2014 New version 1.5.11
- October 23, 2014 New version 1.5.21
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.6.3
- November 09, 2014 New version 1.6.9
- November 15, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- November 18, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- November 24, 2014 New version 1.6.13
- January 05, 2015 New version 1.7.3
- January 27, 2015 New version 2.0.5
- February 10, 2015 New version 2.0.13
- February 25, 2015 New version 2.1.3
- March 01, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- March 02, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- March 14, 2015 New version 2.1.9
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.2.5
- May 12, 2015 New version 2.2.13
- May 31, 2015 New version 2.2.17
- July 02, 2015 New version 2.3.5
- September 13, 2015 New version 2.4.3
- September 20, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- September 23, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- November 07, 2015 New version 2.4.7
- November 25, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- November 30, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- December 16, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- December 21, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- December 22, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- January 09, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- January 16, 2016 New version 2.5.3
- January 16, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- January 20, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- February 06, 2016 New version 2.5.9
- February 20, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- February 24, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- March 25, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- June 30, 2016 New version 2.6.13
- June 30, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- August 17, 2016 New version 2.6.19