148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: APPETITE FOR INTERGALACTIC DESTRUCTION :: Read Our Full Review >>
Demolition Lander's combination of space travel and destruction is a great idea, but players may find the classic Lunar Lander formula doesn't work flawlessly with side-scrolling action.
What's NewNew zoom in/zoom out functionality
Improved ship handling and control
App DescriptionIntroducing an awesome tribute to classic Atari space arcade Lunar Lander.
Explore, destroy and conquer the universe! Discover original joystick experience by steering a twinjet spacecraft with devastating bombs on board.
The typical Lunar Lander concept was extended and pushed to its limits with the demolition storyline added to a peaceful lander-like gameplay. The game contains various multi-level planets merged into one fantastic universe. Your goal is to explore as much of each territory as possible while staying alive, collect energy, upgrade your spacecraft and unlock new levels. Welcome on board, Captain!
We offer no in-app purchases at all.
- Multiple spaceships: Explorer, Scout, Ranger, Storm Trooper, Hunter, Destroyer, Titan, Space Racer, Reptile, Defender
- The whole universe to explore: Planet Earth, Desert Dune, Megapolis, Moon, Mars, Pluto, Inferno, Underground Cave Planet, Techno Planet, Atom Planet
- Danger zones and traps: black holes, natural hazards, airspace mines and anti-aircraft warfare
- Demolition option. You’ve been given a pack of bombs that enable you to fight back and destroy everything you encounter
- Ability to upgrade every part of your ship: stabilization system, radar, armor, jet power, weapon reload time,
weapon caliber, fuel consumption and mobility
- Mining options. Blow up the ground to extract valuable minerals and search for rare artifacts
- Ability to change controls and steer each engine individually with separate controllers or pick a classic one-handed control mode
The game provides connection to Facebook & Twitter to share your achievements, compete with your friends and other players.
Visit www.demolitionlander.com to take part in special offers, events and be the first to get the latest updates.
What to expect in future updates:
- Co-op battle arena
- Death match and capture the flag multiplayer options
- Extended Universe with new planets and levels
Got any suggestions? Send your inquiries directly at email@example.com
October 07, 2014 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
August 24, 2014 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
August 24, 2014 New version 1.1.0
June 29, 2014 Initial Release