148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: MORE REDUX THAN REVOLUTION :: Read Our Full Review >>
Is a new 3D coat of paint worth spending $14.99? In this case, probably not...
What's NewHey Civilization fans, our latest app update is out now and features a brand new leader and our enhanced live events system. See details below:
- New Leader: Charles De Gaulle leader of the French
- Enhanced live events system with leaderboard implementation
- New Guadalcanal Historical Challenge: Play as America and defeat the Imperial Japanese Navy
- New Tournament: Pick one of the five most influential Civs in history and conquer the world
App Description***NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 4S+, iPad 2+, iPad mini 1+, and iPod touch 5 - WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES***
The sequel to one of the most successful strategy games on mobile is here! Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution 2 challenges players to build a glorious empire that will stand the test of time. This is the first game in the Civilization catalog to be developed and available exclusively for mobile devices. Civilization Revolution 2 offers mobile strategy fans a brand new 3D presentation and more tactical depth than ever before! Find out if you have what it takes to rule the world!
- New Units – strengthen your military might with brand new combat units including Aircraft Carriers, Jet Fighters and Special Forces.
- New Technology – race to science supremacy with new technology such as: Lasers, Modern Medicine and Information Technology
- New Buildings & Wonders – grow and expand your civilization like never before with new buildings and wonders including Nuclear Power Plant, The Red Cross and Silicon Valley
- Enhanced 3D Graphics – updated 3D graphics taking full advantage of iOS devices graphical capability
- Scenario Challenges - reenact historic events and battles in the Scenario Mode
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/civ
Follow us on Twitter: @2kgames
For more great games visit: https://www.2k.com/games
September 04, 2014 New version 1.2.0
July 25, 2014 New version 1.1.0
July 02, 2014 Initial Release