+ Gamepad improvements
+ Fixed other small bugs
2-bit Cowboy is a Western action platformer game, styled after classics of the Gameboy era.
'I've got confidence that 2-bit Cowboy will deliver that faux-retro platforming experience I love so much' -Touch Arcade
'2-bit Cowboy is every bit the lost Gameboy title you want it to be' -Gamezebo
There's a new sheriff in this 2-bit town: you! And you've got a lot of work to do. Tackle challenges, earn rewards, track down bad guys, and find hidden loot. Play as a cowboy or cowgirl, then customize your look with hats, bandanas, masks, and more. Explore huge levels. Gamble at casinos and drink at saloons. Ride a horse, tame a wild bull, and traverse underground mines in a minecart. Become a legend of the old West.
* Customizable cowboy characters
* Huge levels to explore
* Gamble at casinos and drink at saloons
* Earn bits, buy powerups and costumes
* Ride horses, bulls, and minecarts
* Gameboy style retro graphics
* Gamepad support
- May 12, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 08, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 17, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- May 08, 2014 Initial release