- Added 2-way In-App free support feature through '?' icon
- Additional stability fixes
Thinking of painting interiors? Explore colors before you buy paints. Tap. Paint. Love!
TapPainter lets you visualize interior spaces in new colors with respect to natural lighting conditions. It analyzes the change in interior lighting, preserves it and adjusts the color brightness based on the room’s lighting within the image.
This version of the app gives you access to color fan decks of all paint brands loaded into the app for no additional cost!
- Images are uploaded to a secure private server for processing.
- TapPainter is designed for Interior spaces, it is not intended for exteriors
- TapPainter was released March 2014 and is the first physics based room color visualizer to tackle the challenging problem of accurate room color prediction. We are continually working to improve our room analysis. Please email questions or suggestions to [email protected]
- Results depend on the quality of the photo, for best results use natural lighting. When using artificial lights, make sure the complete room is lit as evenly as possible
- Be sure to check out our FAQ for tips and tutorial videos, also accessible via ‘?’ icon
TapPainter has lots of color fan decks to choose from. Benjamin Moore, Behr, California Paints, Dunn Edwards, Dutch Boy, Sherwin Williams, Kelly Moore and many others are among them. With TapPainter you can enter a color code from a paint swatch, choose a color from selected paint brand or mix your own custom color which can be converted to a closest available paint color in a brand you choose.
TapPainter also comes with custom controls to define a shape to paint (for example when you want to paint different walls in different colors) and a starting tutorial.
TapPainter is the most accurate interior paint color visualizer available today. See our website for some before and after actual paint projects compared with those repainted with TapPainter.
- April 08, 2014 Initial release
- April 09, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- April 12, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- April 26, 2014 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- April 30, 2014 New version 1.4
- May 17, 2014 New version 1.5
- June 05, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- June 08, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- June 10, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- August 21, 2014 New version 1.6
- February 26, 2015 New version 1.7
- March 18, 2015 New version 1.8
- May 05, 2015 New version 1.9
- June 18, 2015 New version 2.0
- June 22, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 23, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 29, 2015 New version 2.1
- August 05, 2015 New version 2.2
- August 19, 2015 New version 2.3
- October 20, 2015 New version 2.4