148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: NOT QUITE ON TARGET :: Read Our Full Review >>
It misses the target a bit with repetitive gameplay but Overkill Mafia's got a sleek, dark style that makes it worth giving it at least one look.
What's NewOverkill Mafia now plays great on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+.
iOS 8 Compatibility
App DescriptionPlay the classic pick and shoot arcade shooter with strong mafia stylization and gripping black-and-white comic-style graphics.
The streets of Chicago speak of a new rising star.
They say he's smart, ruthless and determined. They say he will go any lengths. They say he's got a scared face...
Prove them right! Build your bootlegging empire. Shoot your way from the streets to the top mafia ranks. Crush other families to become the Godfather. Become the legend of the gangster world.
The rise from the streets to luxurious cocktail party and prominent circles will not be easy. Do whatever it takes to get to sit at the head of the mafia table. The path is open, but only for those with true grit.
- Get mesmerized by the iconic art noir graphics.
- Relive the masterfully crafted 1920s atmosphere.
- Weild powerful arsenal including the legendary Tommy Gun, Bar machine gun and Lupara shotgun.
- Enjoy the original classy soundtrack.
- Throw molotov cocktails, call for gang support.
- Fight in beautifully looking Chicago environments.
- Win Street Reputation Battles.
- Get dressed in the fanciest fashion.
- Become the Best Shooter in Town in the endless headshot mode.
- Have civilians at your mercy.
In Overkill Mafia you can become the greatest gangster of all time. Plunge yourself into the gloomy atmosphere of the Prohibition Era. Equip the Tommy Gun and wreak havoc. You can make your mark in history today, but only if you are willing to leave a few bodies behind.
Take the role of a mobster, whack people, lean on people, establish your business and run it like a boss. Just remember, you must NEVER break the Omertà code of honor.
December 05, 2014 New version 1.4.2
November 15, 2014 New version 1.4
June 21, 2014 New version 1.3
May 22, 2014 New version 1.2
May 14, 2014 Initial Release