148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: DUDE, AWESOME :: Read Our Full Review >>
Dudeski takes a surprising amount of inspiration from that hit roguelike platformer, Spelunky.
What's NewHey everyone! Benedict and Jerry here with your second Dudeski update!
What's the big news in this one? We changed rendering paths. What does that mean for you? Hopefully a huge performance boost!
We also fixed a bunch of small bugs.
Hope you're having a good day and are having a great start to your spring!
App DescriptionFree today with App of the Day HD
Race down Shred Lord mountain as an avalanche chases after you. Ski between gates, dodge obstacles, discover the secrets of the mountain, and try making it all the way to the bottom.
* Four mountain sections – the Top, the Forest, Yeti Valley, and the Totem Trials.
* The mountain changes with every run – never ski the same slopes twice.
* Collect pinecones on the mountain to unlock shortcuts, and purchase gear to help you survive the mountain's many obstacles.
* Secret zones are scattered across the mountain, each holding a trophy for you to claim.
* No IAP. Buy the game once and it's yours to enjoy.
- The New Yorker's iPhone Game of the Month for March 2014 -
"If 'The Big Lebowski' had an alpine sequel, and that sequel were turned into a video game, it would be Dudeski."
- Joshua Rothman, The New Yorker
"Dudeski pits your shredding skills to the test in a race against an avalanche—and totally nails the run."
- Richard Moss, MacLife - (4.5/5)
"Filled with humorous touches and arcade fun, Dudeski is entertaining from top to bottom."
- Alex Beech, AppSpy - (4/5)
"...a unique experience among a bevy of me-too auto-runners."
- Carter Dotson, 148Apps - (4/5)
"It's joyfully silly, but still manages to be a slick and enjoyable retro-styled slope slider."
- Harry Slater, PocketGamer
May 13, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
May 13, 2014 New version 1.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release