148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: A LITTLE LOST (IN SPACE) :: Read Our Full Review >>
Out There is quite an interesting interstellar adventure, but the sheer level of randomness might turn off some players.
What's New- Fixed several UI glitches
App DescriptionBest iPhone and iPad Games of 2014 - TouchArcade
Adventure Game of the Year 2014 runner-up - PocketTactics
Best Games of 2014 - PocketGamer
Gold Medal - PocketGamer
Best Mobile Games of 2014 - Game Informer
Best Game Design Award - Casual Connect EE 2014
Best Mobile Games of 2014 - Gamezebo
Best Indie Games of 2014 - Grab It Magazine
WARNING : This game is hard ! Check the forum for strategy tips : http://outthere.forumactif.org/
You are an astronaut awaking from cryonics not in the solar system, but... out there... in a far and unknown place of the galaxy. In Out There, you will have to survive, tinkering your ship with what you can gather drifting in the void, and spot garden planets to refill your oxygen supply.
Space is an hostile place ; dangerous and mysterious adventures will mark each step of your travel. You will not only meet intelligent species that won’t care about you, but also deal with ancient powers linked to your destiny and the fate of mankind itself.
Survival and understanding of what is really at stake in the galaxy is the core of what Out There has to offer.
Music by award-winning composer Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
• Game Center : 50 achievements, 1 leaderboard
• A dark and melancholic, hard sci-fi adventure
• Explore a freshly procedurally-generated galaxy every new game
• 300+ unique text adventures with multiple choices
• Epic main storyline with 3 different endings
• 8 spaceships with different specs to discover
• Crafting system with 20 alien technologies built from 15 materials
• Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
• No combat ! It’s you against the environment
• Eerie score by award-winning composer Siddartha Barnhoom (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
• Fantastic pulp comics graphics
• High replay value
December 25, 2014 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
November 28, 2014 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
September 19, 2014 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
February 27, 2014 Initial Release