• many bug fixes
• iPhone 6s and 6s Plus users can use the handy, new Quick Actions to take a photo or selfie, then peek and pop their photos using 3D Touch
• high resolution selfies on the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
• better integration with the recent Photo Library security changes
• a slightly new icon that has a camera that can be none more black
• a few little enhancements that aren’t worth actually documenting but are at least worth mentioning for the sake of completeness
From the minds behind Camera+, the best selling photo app of all time…
A bold, new experience in iPhone photography has just arrived. Simply snap a photo… and like magic, it’s transformed into a gorgeous, eye-catching shot.
MagiCam gives you 1-tap perfection for every photo you shoot. No need to learn any complex photography terms or techniques. Just amazing results every time.
MagiCam includes a selection of 9 moods that you can live preview, to help you capture the feeling of a moment in time.
What good is an awesome photo if no one sees it? Share your shots on any of your favorite services… Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Messages, email and more.
There’s not much else to say about MagiCam. It’s that simple and fun. Get it now and experience the groundbreaking pioneer of the next generation of iPhone photography apps.
- June 19, 2014 Initial release
- August 01, 2014 New version 1.1
- August 31, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 16, 2015 New version 1.2
- July 07, 2016 New version 1.3