- The quest to fix the air pipes (from Koffman) can only be got after Rennicat's quest to find the Air Sprites from now.
- New items: Galloping Ghost's Ring, JL Parkway's Plate Mail, Victorine's Amulet, Alexfkir's Blades.
- Uncle Jasper in the Dragon Fighting Pits is fixed. See Phredd in his shop in Vapour City, in case it's still problematic.
- New items: Askeladden's Blade, Cyrion's Dagger. They can be bought from CEZBen after his quest.
- Scroll of Unmuddle is no longer sellable. An extra one can be found on a Chinese writing type crack not far from where it originally was.
- Wolf3167's bows are more expensive for balancing reasons.
- Phredd can help if the player has trouble with Emily's quest and Uncle Jasper (after they have her quest). Argimon's Rock is also buyable from Phredd if needed.
The Quest - Elemental Asteroids is an expansion to The Quest, a beautifully hand-drawn, immersive and enchanting world full of exciting challenges. After enabling the expansion, you can continue to play The Quest with your existing character(s) to explore new areas and quests. However, if you don't have The Quest, you can also play the expansion as a standalone game.
This is the original version of Zarista Games' Escape from Asteroids Quest expansion with a terrain quite different from the later version and with many different adventures, quests, monsters and items. It's been brought back by popular request and carefully balanced for a starting level of 17.
It's enhanced with new locations for iOS. Enjoy the icy areas of Vapour City, dusty plains, a ravaged city, a splendid waterfall and various dungeons containing new foes.
To access the new areas (not applicable if you are playing the expansion standalone), go to Mithria harbor and talk to captain Hanty, then select "Elemental" as your travel destination. It is recommended to reach at least level 17 before trying to take on the challenges of this new expansion. Please note that after you have traveled to your destination, you'll have no way back for a while (except if you have Marked a spot), so it is also recommended that you keep a save in Mithria.
The Quest - Elemental Asteroids has been developed by Zarista Games (www.catacomber.com) and was adapted to iPhone by Redshift.
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/OTHER/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
- April 29, 2014 New version 18.4
- March 11, 2014 New version 18.3
- February 22, 2014 New version 18.2
- February 17, 2014 New version 18.1
- February 05, 2014 Initial release