News for Update version 1.1:
- CONTINUES are now available for all games in Arcade Mode only
- More Lives have been added in all modes (ARCADE and STORY)
- Added iOS 7 controllers support
- Default buttons placement have been changed to avoid mistakes of wanted attacks. You can still customize the buttons placements in the settings if needed
- Music choice (remix/8bits) is now saved in the preferences
- Fixed a sound bug when having 1up life while reaching 30000 points in DD1
- Fixed iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina buttons size by default
- Fixed resize function in Keyconfiguration screen
If you like this update please rate the game or modify your rating. This will help us to improve the game ever more.
A groundbreaking, uber-popular game upon its arcade debut in 1987, Double Dragon is the undisputed godfather of co-op beat ‘em all!
Enter Double Dragon Trilogy, a compilation specially optimized for mobiles and which includes all three installments of the beloved arcade series: Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, and Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone. The first one begins with Billy and his brother Jimmy, two martial arts experts, in a mission to rescue Billy's girlfriend, Marian, who’s been kidnapped by the Black Shadows Gang. All your favorite moves are here: punches, kicks, elbows, knees, head-butts and an assortment of not-exactly-street-legal weapons.
Battle your way through all 3 titles and bask in the greatness of one of the ‘80s most popular arcade games!
•Two game modes: “Arcade” (play the game from beginning to end and go for the high score) and “Story” (unlock new stages and achievements while playing through the game)
•Three difficulty levels: “mobile” (specially balanced for mobile games), “original” (similar to the arcade version) and “expert” (a real challenge!)
•Achievements & leaderboards (Game Center)
•Choose between the original 8-bit soundtrack and a brand-new remastered one!
•Co-op mode (two players) via bluetooth
•Gamepad support - very soon with most iOS controllers
MORE ABOUT DOTEMU
- December 05, 2013 Initial release
- December 14, 2013 New version 1.1
- February 28, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- March 07, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- August 28, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- September 02, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 13, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 16, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99