Some bugs fixed
Best spanish app in 2013 according to The App Date
“Alluring and mesmerizing, The Rivers of Alice is the perfect game for adventure gamers.” 148apps
“From the soundtrack, to the hand-drawn graphics, right down to the methods of communication and input, everything is geared towards wrapping you up in the game's world.”: Pocket Gamer
The Rivers of Alice is a graphic adventure that takes you through a world of riddles and characters inspired by the music and lyrics of vetusta morla. Whenever Alice falls asleep, she enters a world of fantasy where the player must help Alice face her fears like Sloth, Envy, or Lie.
Nominated in the Fun & Serious Game Festival (Best OST and best game for mobile) and in the hòPLAY13 Independent Game Festival.
Enjoy the leisurely game-play, beautiful graphics made using watercolors, ink and graphite, and the original game soundtrack composed by the indie-rock group, vetusta morla.
• Beautiful and inspiring graphic adventure
• Enchanting soundtrack by vetusta morla, Spanish indie-rock group
• Fun and extended gaming experience
• Included languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.
If you like adventure games, good music, art and, above all, if you are not in a hurry... This is your game.
- November 27, 2013 Initial release
- January 14, 2014 New version 1.50
- May 26, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- March 06, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- March 12, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- March 26, 2015 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99