SongPal keeps the password for Wi-Fi
SongPal compatible devices have been added. Please refer the Compatible Device List.
Improving on the quality of operation.
SongPal is a mobile application dedicated for the Wireless Audio Devices from Sony. It allows you to browse and play the audio contents in the Audio Device by connecting via Bluetooth® technology or Wi-Fi.
Refer the help guide for the compatible devices.
Play the music contents from CD, USB, and Smartphone.
Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive thru network(DLNA)*.
Browse Streaming Services*, such as Pandora, Spotify, Deezer, and TuneIn Radio.
Create the group with SongPal Link Multi-room compatible devices*.
Play the same song on the created group simultaneously*.
Change the setting on the audio device, such as Equalizer, Sleep Timer, Network* and so on.
Easy access to other applications in the Smartphone by using "Add Apps" function.
*Available only on Wi-Fi compatible devices.
Some features may not be supported by certain devices.
Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
Please make sure to update SongPal to the latest version.
- February 09, 2014 Initial release
- March 04, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- April 04, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- April 19, 2014 New version 1.1.0
- May 17, 2014 New version 1.2.0
- August 31, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- October 13, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- December 10, 2014 New version 2.1.0
- January 27, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- April 29, 2015 New version 3.0.0
- June 12, 2015 New version 3.1.0
- July 07, 2015 New version 3.1.1
- July 18, 2015 New version 3.2.0
- September 09, 2015 New version 3.3.0
- October 01, 2015 New version 3.3.1
- November 15, 2015 New version 3.3.3
- December 20, 2015 New version 3.5.0
- January 13, 2016 New version 3.5.1
- February 28, 2016 New version 3.6.0