App DescriptionEquivalence is an incredibly simple app to convert between units relevant to audio.
Go between time, samples, frames, frequency and wavelength. It's got all the stuff you need, and none of the stuff you don't. Just a clean, simple presentation of information.
It's so simple to use:
● Tap on the input and output values to change units.
● Tap the numbers in the lower area of the screen to input digits.
● Swipe right on the input area, or tap the 'C' in the lower left, to delete digits.
● Swipe left on the input value to add zeros to the end.
● Tap the arrows in the upper right to swap input and output units.
● Tap the menu icon in the upper left to change the constant used for the speed of sound and see the app credits.
September 28, 2013 Initial Release