148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: CHALLENGING DODGING :: Read Our Full Review >>
Dodge and dive in this challenging game all about avoiding the bullets that one fires.
What's New- Starting the New Year!
- Additional polish.
App DescriptionShoot, move, and avoid to solve each ingenious puzzle. Easy right? Prove it! Countless hours of award-winning puzzle adventures await. Use quick reflexes and smart strategy to succeed and uncover a new challenge. ***75% OFF limited-time holiday sale***
- Awarded App Store "Best New iPhone/iPad Game" by Apple
- "Unique design and high challenge level should thrill bullet-hell fans looking for an epic foe." PocketGamer, Bronze Award
- "Impressed...the depth of invention reminds us what we'd miss if mobile gaming simply didn't exist. 4 out of 5." - Modojo
- "I can’t stop playing it. So it’s either great, or I hate myself. 4 out of 5." - CultofMac
- "4 out of 5." - Gamezebo
- "A lot of fun...doing what mobile games do best." - 148Apps
- "Looks wonderful!" - IGN.com
• New Environments Offer New Challenges – The walls around you can be your best friend or your worst enemy. Bullets react to the many different surfaces they collide with such as portals, invisible walls, and fiendish targeting barriers that snipe at you, so plan ahead and try to aim in the right direction!
• 50 Themed Levels – With minimalist modern visuals inspired by Damien Hirst, Don’t Shoot Yourself! showcases themes such as arcade classics, natural beauty, vicious circles, and extra-tough “Boss” levels.
• Infinite Mode – Showcase your survival skills in Infinite Mode, where the levels come at random and without stopping. Truly the ultimate mode for shmup addicts to prove themselves!
• Virtual joystick control mode with stunning full-screen levels!
• Share Replays with Friends – Whether you succeed or fail, you can share a movie of your experience with friends via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or email.
• Listen and Learn – The expertly designed game soundtrack reacts when you make a mistake. Listen out and learn to react as soon as the audio starts getting nasty!
• Get Hints from the Game – Don’t Shoot Yourself! isn’t always trying to make you shoot yourself. The game offers hints and advice (and even moral support!) in case you feel bad at yet another failure. Just one more go, that’s all it will take … right?
• Left-Handed Option – We don’t discriminate; play with whichever hand you prefer!
• No In-App Purchases - You receive the entire game and all content right away. There are no unexpected charges or unfair limitations in this game!
January 25, 2014 New version 1.5
January 02, 2014 New version 1.4.1
November 22, 2013 New version 1.1
November 13, 2013 Initial Release