- Fixed crash on 64 bit devices (iPhone 5s, 6 and 6 plus)
Command your construction bots to produce resources and build cities in Outpost Luna. A captivating strategy resource card game with multiplayer via GameCenter or local play. An excellent Two Player Game.
The Earth Federation has decided it is time to colonize the distant Outpost Luna, and is offering incentives to companies that build cities there. Being the adventurous space entrepreneur that you are, you take the challenge to be the first company to build these cities.
In order to build those cities, you will first need to locate the most productive land, gather resources, use those resources to build factories, towers, and housing structures, and then build the cities according to city blueprints provided by the Federation. Each blueprint is accessible to all players, but can only be used once; so the race is on to see which company (player) will be first to meet the requirements of each blueprint.
Does another company have some land and buildings that you would like? Producing a little gold can help you challenge another player’s bot in order to take the land by force.
Outpost Luna’s variety of strategic options will keep you coming back for more.
- Play against others via GameCenter, either friends or random opponents
- Challenge Computer Opponents in solo local matches
- Up to 4 Players using Pass and Play or GameCenter
- Excellent Tutorial to teach you the rules
- Unique game mechanisms
If you have any issues, please contact us first before leaving a rating. Please contact us via Twitter.com/AritonGames or Facebook.com/AritonGames or on the web at Ariton.com. We are readily available to help you out with any questions or issues.
Background Music "The Pyre" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
- November 11, 2014 New version 1.0.4
- October 18, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- July 15, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 29, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 28, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 24, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 08, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 03, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- February 27, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- February 20, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- February 16, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- December 12, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- December 10, 2013 Initial release