148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: LITTLE BIT FUN :: Read Our Full Review >>
Can outstanding production values trump the overused tower defense formula in Little Bit Evil? Read on and find out.
What's NewiCloud sync bugs fixed
German localization changes
Difficulty balance tuning
Facebook login added
App DescriptionTraditional Defense and top quality graphics! Build and upgrade towers, use special landmarks, practise magic and perfect your tactics to defend the Lands of Evil from the invaders.
Multi-hour gameplay, advanced tower upgrades, a skill tree, a challenge mode, various locations and more than 70 game achievements. Fight on the evil side!
• Plenty of upgrades and 60 towers with distinct abilities and features: the Old Crypt, the Crossbow Goblin, the Poison Lord, the Basilisk and so on;
• Two difficulty levels and a Challenge mode for unlimited battle practice;
• The Altar of the Winds, the Toxic Swamp, the Treasure Chest and other unique landmarks for every location;
• The Skill Tree and more than 70 game achievements;
• iCloud-enabled multi device syncronization;
• 7 language versions: Russian, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Brazilian Portuguese;
• Multi-hour gameplay, top quality graphics and original soundtrack!
Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, and iPhone 5S; iPod Touch 5.
Download HD version of the game for your iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/little-bit-evil-hd/id702233739?mt=8
Official game trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8uGCGklW4w
Official website: http://www.littlebitevil.com
Join the Little Bit Evil Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/littlebitevil
February 19, 2014 New version 1.1.3
February 14, 2014 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
January 17, 2014 New version 1.1.2
December 02, 2013 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
December 02, 2013 New version 1.1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release