- bug fixes
A beautifully balanced view of the weather. Perfect Weather was designed for use in the United States.
Some weather apps are overloaded with information. Others are designed to be pretty rather than useful. Perfect Weather strikes the right balance. It gives you a quick, clear overview of the conditions you care most about.
All the weather info you need at a glance:
• 7 day forecast
• Weather maps with radar and clouds
• Detailed current conditions
• Temperature chart with hourly forecast pop-up
Clear interface that’s easy to use:
• See temperatures in all locations at once
• Switch quickly between locations
• View and share severe weather alerts
More advanced apps still have their place, if you want to see a drought map or some other technical data, but Perfect Weather provides a quick, clear look at the most important stuff.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- June 29, 2014 New version 1.1.2
- March 07, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- December 28, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- December 20, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- November 22, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- November 06, 2013 New version 1.1
- November 06, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- September 18, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- September 17, 2013 Initial release