App DescriptionCalculator for Dota 2 is a full stat calculator for Dota 2! Simple choose which character you are playing, the level you are (1-25) and the stat and it outputs thenumber on the fly! Also included are Character Profiles, a map and an Achievement Tracker!
*This app is unofficial, please read Disclaimer at bottom of description*
This is truly the calculator for Dota 2. Inlcuded in this app is:
1) Character Stat Calculator - Showing you your potential stats on the fly, perfect when you are in game.
2) Character Profiles - Get the basics of each character from their starting stats, to their movement... it's all here.
3) Achievement Tracker - check off which ones you have achieved and which ones you still need to get. There are only a few achievements at the moment but TONS are planned (achievements for each hero!)
4) Map - double check the map so you know where the shops and creep camps are (including their level / power levels of the creeps)
5) Submit Tip Section - send us your tips and we can update the guide with your info.
This app does not require an internet connection, use it whenever you want and don't depend on someone's servers. Use it while you game or bring it to a friends.
This is an unofficial guide. We are not affiliated with the developers or publishers of this game title in any manner. No one has anyone else authorized, sponsored or sanctioned this unofficial guide. It is the sole creation and responsibility of Shrinktheweb S. A.
All characters and their names and all places and events and all other aspects are the property of their respective owners. All trademark and copyright concerning are the property of their respective owners. We make no claim to and do not have any rights to any of the foregoing.
In creating this unofficial guide, we assert its rights under the "fair use" doctrine pursuant to United States copyright law and the equivalent in other jurisdictions. If you believe that there has been a contravention of your proprietary rights then email details to email@example.com
August 31, 2013 Initial Release