The Toca Cars engines are now running on iOS 8, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus!
Buckle up, friends! It’s time for Toca Cars! In Toca Cars you do what feels right. No rules apply to these roads. Cruise through big puddles of ice cream, fly off jumps into a lake or build a huge pile of houses, stop lights, and mailboxes and drive right through. Ready, set, GO!
The world of Toca Cars is made from 100% recycled cardboard, including the little dog that may chase you! Want to speed through the lake, bump a tree, and knock over the stop sign one more time? No problem! Simply push the restore button and do it again!
When you choose Editor mode you can arrange your own jumps, races, trees, animals and houses. Build small jumps or big jumps, place a quarter pipe in the lake and maybe even get surprised by a robot...
Toca Cars is where you stop following roads, and start doing whatever feels right for you! Toca Cars is suitable for kids between 3-9 years. So what are you waiting for? It's time to start your engines!
Two fearless drivers
Stay off or on the road, it doesn’t matter
Arrange your own world any way you like
Crash’n’Restore - don’t worry about things falling over, the Restore Button will fix it.
No rules or stress - play any way you want to!
No in-app purchases
About Toca Boca
Toca Boca is a game studio that makes digital toys for kids. We think playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. Therefore we make digital toys and games that help stimulate the imagination, and that you can play together with your kids. Best of all - we do it in a safe way without third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
- January 24, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- November 07, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 06, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 06, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 31, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- February 14, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- February 07, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- October 16, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- September 18, 2013 Initial release