What's New- Added 'Evernote export'
- Stability improvements
- Minor bug fixes
App DescriptionPickle is the easiest way to clip Images & GIFs from websites.
Simply managing by Smart Gestures and keeping your images safe with Dropbox.
It also allows you to collect all images from specific URL and iOS Screenshots.
Run Pickle in background, switch to safari or other apps, copy images or URL
and they will be imported.
Try it with
- Clip images from shoping sites and make your Wish list.
- Collect the funny GIFs from websites.
- Make Reference list for works.
- Export images to Dropbox and use it on the Desktop.
1. Launch the 'Pickle' App
2. Go to Safari
3. Copy the IMAGE & GIF or URL
4. Go back to 'Pickle' App and you can find images & gifs
Give it a try and tell us what you think.
August 15, 2014 New version 1.1.0
March 14, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
February 25, 2014 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
February 18, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 30, -0001 Initial Release