Minor fixes. See ChainsawWarrior.net for more info about the Chainsaw Warrior and the threat from Darkness!
“Chainsaw Warrior is a brutally awesome good time.” 148apps (Editors Choice)
“…everything you want in a digitised version of the Games Workshop classic…” Gamercast.net
“...an absolute classic…very true to the original…” Digiboard Games Reviews
Best iOS Game of the Week – iGamesView
"Perfectly judged, brutally demanding and almost impossible to put down..." The Guardian
**Updated** New Equipment Cards added; Reaper Heavy Weapon and StunNux Hand-to-hand combat device! Also added Game Center support!
Chainsaw Warrior from Games Workshop is the classic nail-biting game for one strong-nerved player: It's the year 2032 and spatial warping has opened a hole into another dimension in the midst of the old municipal buildings at the heart of Manhattan. Bizarre and dangerous creatures are flooding into our dimension, intent on destruction. Behind their actions is a controlling intelligence known as 'Darkness', who intends to drag New York back into the warp – destroying it utterly!
Air strikes, ground assaults and WMDs have all failed to stop the swarming forces from beyond. All that remains is a single hope: a shadowy ex-special forces soldier, enhanced for combat and known only as 'Chainsaw Warrior'. Equipped with all the latest high-tech armaments, he must battle his way through to the trans-dimensional ground-zero and defeat Darkness. Not only are there swarms of zombies, mutants, traps, Chaos Agents and other twisted denizens between him and Darkness, time is the enemy too! Only an hour remains to save New York before it is torn from our world forever.
First published as a solo boardgame in 1987, it has been updated, translated and re-engineered for the digital generation. In Chainsaw Warrior it's just you against both the clock and a tide of evil! Can you prevail where all others have failed? You only have 60 minutes to save New York!
- September 23, 2013 Initial release
- October 17, 2013 New version 1.1
- October 18, 2013 New version 1.2
- October 29, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- November 06, 2013 New version 1.2.4
- November 27, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- December 03, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- April 03, 2014 New version 1.2.5
- July 28, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- August 05, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- September 25, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- September 29, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- January 29, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- March 06, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- May 01, 2015 New version 1.2.6
- May 05, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- May 12, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- June 23, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- July 01, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- July 29, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99