- Fixed bug when Orientation Lock is enabled
- Added some missing words, thanks for sending them in
"What A Wonderful Word packs quite a punch for those looking for more cerebral word gaming." - 148Apps
Whether you're a casual fan of this genre, a full-fledged Word Nerd, or simply looking to stimulate your brain, What a Wonderful Word appeals to a wide range of word game enthusiasts, offering thousands of hours of engaging gameplay.
Void of advertisements or in-app purchases, your attention will be focused on the game and ONLY the game. No bells or whistles or flashy graphics, just a fun word game that is unobtrusive and easy on the eyes. There is no time limit, so take a deep breath, relax, and enjoy finding words in this challenging word game that captures the feel of a Sunday morning newspaper. Play offline and challenge yourself, or compete in Game Center to compare your word finding prowess with others around the world.
The rules are simple. Make words of four letters or more, each containing the center letter. Each letter must be used once only. There is at least one nine-letter word. No plurals or verb forms ending with "s". No words with initial capitals and no words with a hyphen or apostrophe.
- Thousands of puzzles
- Huge word list with definitions
- 2 game modes: british english or american english
- Beautiful graphics with subdued tones
- No ads
- No in-app purchases
- Play across multiple devices with iCloud
Follow us on Twitter @RedBarnGames
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/RedBarnGames
Visit us on the web at www.redbarngames.com
If you happen to find a word that you feel should be included please send it to us and we'll consider it for the next update.
- September 22, 2013 Initial release
- May 01, 2014 New version 1.1
- May 17, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- November 29, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- December 01, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99