148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: PLAYING IT SAFE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Build a village and raise some dragons in the formulaic Dragons: Rise of Berk.
What's New• Love is in the air! The snow has melted, the Vikings of Berk have a little extra spring in their step and raise their shields high for Valentine's Month!
• Surprise guest! Somebody special from far far away is paying Berk a visit!
• Two new breeds of Dragons to discover! The brutish Thunderclaw and sinister Windstriker, seen in How to Train your Dragon 2.
• New Unique Dragons! These dashing dragons will get hearts racing!
• Battle Help! These tips and tricks will help you plan for victory against the Raiders.
App Description*** Winner of the Canadian Videogame Awards "Fans' Choice 2014"! ***
*** Reached No.1 App in Over 85 Countries! ***
Build your OWN Berk! Rescue, hatch and train your favorite DreamWorks Dragons! Explore uncharted lands in a vast Viking world!
Join Hiccup, Toothless and the gang to protect your village from the mysterious strangers that threaten peace on Berk. Who are they? And, what do they want from your harmonious homeland? Train your DreamWorks Dragons successfully and they’ll reveal new powers that will help to ensure the future of your island.
Remember…it takes a village...and DRAGONS!
• Discover all your favorite DreamWorks Dragons from the movie, including Toothless, Stormfly, Hookfang and Skullcrusher
• Collect and grow up to 110 different Dragon species, like Deadly Nadders, Monstrous Nightmares and Typhoomerangs
• Complete missions with all the characters from DreamWorks Dragons
• Stunning visual & audio effects with 3D animations
This is YOUR Berk. It's time to RISE!
* Please note: Rise of Berk is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money. If you choose not to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
February 15, 2015 New version 1.8.9
December 29, 2014 New version 1.7.1
December 05, 2014 New version 1.5.11
August 06, 2014 New version 1.3.9
June 20, 2014 New version 1.2.9
May 21, 2014 Initial Release