This update includes our new "Today" widget along with iOS 8 fixes. Enjoy!
+ "Today" widget
+ Duplicate events with iOS event creation
+ iOS 8 issues, esp. on the month view
+ Issues for those in Melbourne
*The calendar you love...reinvented.*
Agenda is the calendar app for people that love calendars: simple, unobtrusive, and breathable. It gets out of your way, so you can focus on managing your day better.
With over 3 million updates, this new version maintains the spirit of what we have done right while reimagining every last detail of what makes a great calendar app.
"I like the app a lot and have to recommend it. It's fast, looks great and the external app support is super."
— Dave Caolo, TUAW
"The new 'Agenda Mini' pane for creating a new event is excellent...this quick-entry pane is a breeze to use."
— Shawn Blanc, shawnblanc.net
"I recommend checking out Agenda if you are looking for a minimal, yet informative, calendar that reduces the steps for new events. "
— Christine Chan, AppAdvice
Here's why we think you'll love the all-new Agenda...
FIVE INCREDIBLE VIEWS
+ Endless scrolling list view w/location info
+ Event flyout to quickly see event details
+ Month view w/event dot indicators per event
+ Expand month to day view for detailed viewing
+ Six month reference for future planning
All addresses, phone numbers, and emails in Agenda are tappable anywhere they are shown (e.g., tap an address to open maps or a phone number to start a call).
SIMPLE YET FLEXIBLE
+ Clean, minimal design to focus on events
+ Four event creation modes w/advanced repeats
+ Badge for today’s date or remaining events
+ Set default alerts, calendar, & durations
+ Start of week & time zone support options
+ Show/hide week numbers & list view end times
Agenda is completely driven by gestures. Swipe left and right or up and down on any view. Edge swipe from the right to jump to a date.
+ Includes support for Apple's reminders
+ Send an email or SMS to event attendees
+ Choose Fantastical for event creation
+ Send events to Drafts, Clear, Due, & more*
+ Select defaults like Google Maps or Chrome**
* Clear, Drafts, Due, OmniFocus, Scratch, Things, and Todo
** Browser (Chrome or Dolphin), maps (Google Maps or Waze), and telephone (Skype, GV Mobile+, GV Connect, and Line2)
Agenda supports Google Calendar, iCloud, Microsoft Exchange, etc. by using the local iOS calendar app. All calendars in the iOS calendar will be available in Agenda.
=====GET IN TOUCH==============
Have a question or concern about the app? Have a feature request? Visit Agenda's settings to head over to our support site, where we have a FAQ that addresses 98% of all questions.
- July 18, 2013 Initial release
- July 27, 2013 New version 4.0.1
- August 01, 2013 New version 4.0.2
- August 11, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 13, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 15, 2013 New version 4.0.3
- August 17, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 20, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 19, 2013 New version 4.1.1
- September 19, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 16, 2013 New version 4.1.2
- November 30, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 04, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 06, 2013 New version 4.1.3
- December 21, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 01, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 10, 2014 New version 4.1.5
- July 14, 2014 New version 4.1.6
- September 25, 2014 New version 4.2