Was Speed Match moving too slow for you? Now it’s faster than ever. Thanks to all of you speed demons who wrote to us about the game — we’re happy to see how hard you train!
Train your memory and attention. Used by over 60 million people worldwide, Lumosity creates a Training Program that challenges your brain.
SCIENCE BEHIND LUMOSITY
Lumosity is designed by neuroscientists to train memory, attention, and more. With foundations in the study of neuroplasticity, Lumosity games are used in research, and have been incorporated into studies done by top scientists worldwide.
IN THE NEWS
Harvard Business Review
"Designed by neuroscientists, a brain training approach such as Lumosity builds on breakthrough concepts such as neuroplasticity and fluid intelligence."
"The mini-games are fun rather than dry, making it a daily habit that never feels like a chore."
"Like dancing to burn calories, several of Lumosity’s games make it easy for you to forget that you’re giving your brain a workout."
"The app itself is very clean, and performance is excellent."
Wall Street Journal
"The games offer a scorecard of your performance and let you follow changes in performance over time, so you can see if you're getting better or backsliding."
"I’ve found the Lumosity training fun, challenging, and—as it only takes 15 or 20 minutes a day—brief enough that it doesn’t become a time-sink."
VISIT US: http://www.lumosity.com
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/lumosity
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/lumosity
LUMOSITY PREMIUM PRICING & TERMS
Lumosity offers the following subscriptions:
1 month: $11.99
1 year: $59.99
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
Your Lumosity Premium subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the term.
- May 16, 2015 New version 4.5
- May 04, 2015 New version 4.3
- March 18, 2015 New version 4.1
- March 04, 2015 New version 4.0
- February 21, 2015 New version 3.9
- February 11, 2015 New version 3.8
- January 23, 2015 New version 3.7
- December 18, 2014 New version 3.6
- November 24, 2014 New version 3.5
- November 07, 2014 New version 3.4
- October 25, 2014 New version 3.3
- October 19, 2014 New version 3.2
- September 19, 2014 New version 3.01
- September 06, 2014 New version 2.99
- May 31, 2014 New version 2.95
- April 05, 2014 New version 2.94
- April 03, 2014 New version 2.93
- March 04, 2014 New version 2.92
- December 16, 2013 New version 2.91
- November 26, 2013 New version 2.90
- November 05, 2013 New version 2.81
- October 24, 2013 New version 2.80
- October 11, 2013 New version 2.71
- September 19, 2013 New version 2.70
- August 20, 2013 Initial release