148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: JOIN THE FEDERATION :: Read Our Full Review >>
This sci-fi multiplayer management game encourages players to work together to explore, colonize, and conquer the galaxy.
What's New[ GOFA v1.7.0 - "Quick Start" ]
# # # IMPROVEMENTS # # #
• Commander selection: Enter the Shroud Nebula quicker and more smoothly thanks to the stream-lined commander selection
• Jumpgate cool-down warning: Regulate the number of ships you send through your jumpgate at once by keeping an eye on the newly added warnings for extra-long cool-down phases
• Display of battle slots: Plan the arrivals of your attacking and defending forces more carefully thanks to the battle slots now being displayed in the show room, planet list and fleet list. The battle slots show when the next battles are going to take place
# # # BUG FIXES # # #
• "Diplomacy tab" bug fixed: If a commander creates or joins an alliance, the diplomacy tab does no longer contain the search result for the last request that was entered before the player joined the ranks of an alliance
• "Battle report" bug fixed: The visuals and wording of the battle reports has now been corrected
• "Cargo" bug fixed: Editing the amount of cargo in your freight hold does no longer produce strange, random numbers
• "Star map" bug fixed: After canceling a travel job, the respective carriers do no longer disappear from the star map
• "Messaging" bug fixed: To avoid confusion, messages that refer to changes on another game server do now contain the name of said server
• "Carrier grouping" bug fixed: If various carriers are grouped together, they do now continue their journey as intended and it no longer happens that the entire fleet is "stuck"
• Various crashes, performance issues, overlaps and other minor bugs fixed
App Description[ The first multiplayer game set in the iconic Galaxy on Fire universe! Forge strong alliances with confederates from all over the world & collaborate or compete with thousands of other players in real-time! ]
# # # THE MOBILE STRATEGY MMO # # #
Galaxy on Fire - Alliances puts you in the role of an up-and-coming Commander of the Terrans, Nivelians or Vossk. Determined to claim and conquer a hitherto uncharted part of the galaxy known as the Shroud Nebula, you will set out to seek fame and fortune beyond the final frontier. Starting your operations from within your private home system, you will soon breach into a vivid galaxy with over 400,000 individual planets and challenge thousands of players in an epic quest for space dominion.
# # # BAND TOGETHER AND RISE AS ONE # # #
To stand your ground in the hostile yet promising new environment, you will have to forge a strong alliance and assist one another in colonization, expansion and warfare. Trade resources, exchange intelligence reports and conceive conjoined attack strategies and defense plans. Show your enemies the power of allegiance and prevail in epic space battles with dozens of participants!
# # # A UNIQUE GAMING EXPERIENCE # # #
• The first Multiplayer Game set in the GOF universe
• Easy-to-access Alliance and PvP gameplay
• Specifically designed for Mobile Use on Touch Devices
• High-end 3D Graphics and spectacular visual effects
• A whole Universe in Pocket Size
# # # TRUST THE MEDIA # # #
With high-end 3D graphics and captivating co-op gameplay, Galaxy on Fire - Alliances sets new standards for sci-fi strategy MMOs on smartphones and tablets. And the press loves it, claiming that it marks “a potentially rich source of war stories” (Modojo) that “will very clearly be raising the bar for these types of games” (iMore).
# # # LINKS AND RESSOURCES # # #
Here’s a number of essential sources and places-to-go for avid GOFA players. Check them out and get in touch with the Fishlabs staff as well as thousands of other Commanders!
# # # SETTINGS & REQUIREMENTS # # #
Galaxy on Fire - Alliances works on iPhone 4S (or higher), iPad 2 (or higher), iPad mini and iPod touch 5G. To run properly, it requires an active network connection as well as iOS6 (or higher). While the game itself is completely free-to-play, you can also make use of various in-app purchases. If you do not want to leverage these extra offers, please deactivate in-app purchases in your device’s setting.
August 24, 2014 New version 1.7.0
July 27, 2014 New version 1.6.0
June 30, 2014 New version 1.5.0
June 21, 2014 New version 1.4.0
May 20, 2014 New version 1.3.0
March 12, 2014 New version 1.2.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release