148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: JOIN THE FEDERATION :: Read Our Full Review >>
This sci-fi multiplayer management game encourages players to work together to explore, colonize, and conquer the galaxy.
What's New[ Galaxy on Fire - Alliances v1.6.0 – "Battle Mechanics" ]
# # # NEW FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS # # #
• Don’t let epic battles slow you down: Long-lasting battles will no longer block your entire operation. Instead, only the planets and fleets involved in said battles won't be available until the fights are over
• Enjoy the enhanced fleet list: The fleet list does now show additional information & the travel speed screen does now contain the proper icon(s) for the carrier(s) you have selected
• Don’t lose your headquarters too quickly: All demolish times are now standardized and set to 2 hours plus half of the construction time of the current structure level. Accordingly, headquarters that have fallen into enemy hands take significantly longer to be demolished
• Enjoy a more stable gaming experience: Due to various tweaks and optimizations, the overall server stability on all three worlds has been vastly improved
# # # BUG FIXES # # #
• "Cargo" bug fixed: If edited, the amount of resources stored on a carrier will no longer produce cryptic numbers
• "Shipyard" bug fixed: The costs and times of carrier productions are now displayed correctly
• "Push notification" bug fixed: Accessing the app directly through a received push notification no longer causes GOFA to crash
• "Player link" bug fixed: Player links do now also work for commanders, whose name ends with a period
• Various crashes, time-outs and other performance problems fixed
• Various other bug fixes, corrections and improvements applied
App Description[ The first multiplayer game set in the iconic Galaxy on Fire universe! Forge strong alliances with confederates from all over the world & collaborate or compete with thousands of other players in real-time! ]
# # # THE MOBILE STRATEGY MMO # # #
Galaxy on Fire - Alliances puts you in the role of an up-and-coming Commander of the Terrans, Nivelians or Vossk. Determined to claim and conquer a hitherto uncharted part of the galaxy known as the Shroud Nebula, you will set out to seek fame and fortune beyond the final frontier. Starting your operations from within your private home system, you will soon breach into a vivid galaxy with over 400,000 individual planets and challenge thousands of players in an epic quest for space dominion.
# # # BAND TOGETHER AND RISE AS ONE # # #
To stand your ground in the hostile yet promising new environment, you will have to forge a strong alliance and assist one another in colonization, expansion and warfare. Trade resources, exchange intelligence reports and conceive conjoined attack strategies and defense plans. Show your enemies the power of allegiance and prevail in epic space battles with dozens of participants!
# # # A UNIQUE GAMING EXPERIENCE # # #
• The first Multiplayer Game set in the GOF universe
• Easy-to-access Alliance and PvP gameplay
• Specifically designed for Mobile Use on Touch Devices
• High-end 3D Graphics and spectacular visual effects
• A whole Universe in Pocket Size
# # # TRUST THE MEDIA # # #
With high-end 3D graphics and captivating co-op gameplay, Galaxy on Fire - Alliances sets new standards for sci-fi strategy MMOs on smartphones and tablets. And the press loves it, claiming that it marks “a potentially rich source of war stories” (Modojo) that “will very clearly be raising the bar for these types of games” (iMore).
# # # LINKS AND RESSOURCES # # #
Here’s a number of essential sources and places-to-go for avid GOFA players. Check them out and get in touch with the Fishlabs staff as well as thousands of other Commanders!
# # # SETTINGS & REQUIREMENTS # # #
Galaxy on Fire - Alliances works on iPhone 4S (or higher), iPad 2 (or higher), iPad mini and iPod touch 5G. To run properly, it requires an active network connection as well as iOS6 (or higher). While the game itself is completely free-to-play, you can also make use of various in-app purchases. If you do not want to leverage these extra offers, please deactivate in-app purchases in your device’s setting.
July 27, 2014 New version 1.6.0
June 30, 2014 New version 1.5.0
June 21, 2014 New version 1.4.0
May 20, 2014 New version 1.3.0
March 12, 2014 New version 1.2.0
February 19, 2014 New version 1.1.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release