148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: JOIN THE FEDERATION :: Read Our Full Review >>
This sci-fi multiplayer management game encourages players to work together to explore, colonize, and conquer the galaxy.
What's New[ Galaxy on Fire - Alliances v1.5.0 – "Asian Tongues" ]
# # # NEW FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS # # #
• Setting course for the Far East: Welcome on board, Asian commanders! To make you feel more at home in the Shroud Nebula, we've fully localized GOFA into Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese!
• Multiple fleet selection: Commanding epic fleets has never been more fun! Launch devastating attacks by leveraging the eagerly awaited carrier grouping. Send off multiple carriers at once and decide whether their arrivals are joint or offset.
• Re-balanced planet battles: Protect yourself against bombers more efficiently due to adjusted bomber attack parameters and maximum marine losses
# # # BUG FIXES & CORRECTIONS # # #
• In case the planet register is absent, a respective message will be displayed in the player profile
• "Rejection" bug fixed: You can now reject alliance applications
• "Notification" bug fixed: Your remote notifications are no longer mixed up
• "Top 10" bug fixed: You can now see the name of the leading alliances in Top 10 mode of the star map
• "Sharpshooter" bug fixed: You can now see the accuracy bonus of the sharp shooter skill in the ship info screen
App Description[ The first multiplayer game set in the iconic Galaxy on Fire universe! Forge strong alliances with confederates from all over the world & collaborate or compete with thousands of other players in real-time! ]
# # # THE MOBILE STRATEGY MMO # # #
Galaxy on Fire - Alliances puts you in the role of an up-and-coming Commander of the Terrans, Nivelians or Vossk. Determined to claim and conquer a hitherto uncharted part of the galaxy known as the Shroud Nebula, you will set out to seek fame and fortune beyond the final frontier. Starting your operations from within your private home system, you will soon breach into a vivid galaxy with over 400,000 individual planets and challenge thousands of players in an epic quest for space dominion.
# # # BAND TOGETHER AND RISE AS ONE # # #
To stand your ground in the hostile yet promising new environment, you will have to forge a strong alliance and assist one another in colonization, expansion and warfare. Trade resources, exchange intelligence reports and conceive conjoined attack strategies and defense plans. Show your enemies the power of allegiance and prevail in epic space battles with dozens of participants!
# # # A UNIQUE GAMING EXPERIENCE # # #
• The first Multiplayer Game set in the GOF universe
• Easy-to-access Alliance and PvP gameplay
• Specifically designed for Mobile Use on Touch Devices
• High-end 3D Graphics and spectacular visual effects
• A whole Universe in Pocket Size
# # # TRUST THE MEDIA # # #
With high-end 3D graphics and captivating co-op gameplay, Galaxy on Fire - Alliances sets new standards for sci-fi strategy MMOs on smartphones and tablets. And the press loves it, claiming that it marks “a potentially rich source of war stories” (Modojo) that “will very clearly be raising the bar for these types of games” (iMore).
# # # LINKS AND RESSOURCES # # #
Here’s a number of essential sources and places-to-go for avid GOFA players. Check them out and get in touch with the Fishlabs staff as well as thousands of other Commanders!
# # # SETTINGS & REQUIREMENTS # # #
Galaxy on Fire - Alliances works on iPhone 4S (or higher), iPad 2 (or higher), iPad mini and iPod touch 5G. To run properly, it requires an active network connection as well as iOS6 (or higher). While the game itself is completely free-to-play, you can also make use of various in-app purchases. If you do not want to leverage these extra offers, please deactivate in-app purchases in your device’s setting.
June 30, 2014 New version 1.5.0
June 21, 2014 New version 1.4.0
May 20, 2014 New version 1.3.0
March 12, 2014 New version 1.2.0
February 19, 2014 New version 1.1.0
January 29, 2014 New version 1.0.4
November 30, -0001 Initial Release