Minor bug and gameplay fixes.
Dungeonism is a turn-and-tile-based dungeon crawler. It’s not quite a roguelike, but it is rogue-ish.
Taking equal inspiration from Pac-Man and Temple of Apshai, Dungeonism combines the strategies of turn-based RPGs and tile-based arcade games into a single unique gameplay style. It is engrossing enough to be played for hours, but its turn-based rhythm makes it easy to play in short bursts.
- July 08, 2013 Initial release
- September 17, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- March 13, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- October 15, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- November 15, 2014 New version 1.1
- February 13, 2015 New version 1.1.1