App DescriptionImprove reading comprehension by building confidence and inspiring achievement with these fun reading passages. Kindergarten Reading Comprehension (free version) contains 3 stories that demonstrate the effectiveness of this app. Each story is followed by questions that measure achievement quickly and easily. Reading confidence will grow with each new story.
The full version of the app features all 40 high-interest stories for kindergarten level readers. Delightful illustrations grab children’s attention and encourage children to read and explore on their own.
All of our apps are written by certified reading teachers and designed to develop and reinforce reading comprehension skills. Kindergarten Reading Comprehension has been professionally leveled by reading experts to ensure that the language and vocabulary are age-appropriate.
Kindergarten Reading Comprehension Full features:
• 40 age-appropriate reading passages that appeal to young readers, illustrated with photos.
• 160 multiple-choice questions that strengthen and build standardized test-taking skills.
• high-interest stories that are easy to relate to and make reading more relevant.
• reading passages that encourage students to consider various careers while strengthening their
• engaging stories that encourage students to read actively and explore reading on their own.
• stories and questions that are grade appropriate and aligned to national and state standards
• questions that cover all aspects of reading comprehension.
• Our unique double-check scoring system! In addition to a cumulative score at the end of each section, individual scores are calculated for each story. This immediate feedback keeps students on track for success.
November 30, -0001 Initial Release