148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: THE BEAT GOES ON :: Read Our Full Review >>
TempoRun syncs music’s tempo to a user’s running pace to help them achieve an invigorating run.
What's NewBug Fixes
App DescriptionMAKE RUNNING MORE ENJOYABLE! Create the best running playlist.
The perfect run is only a download away with TempoRun, the easiest way to sync your footsteps to the beat of your music.
With our unique TempoLevel system, we categorize your music library into levels based on different tempo intervals. So when you’re on a specific level, all songs will share a similar beat, allowing you to match your running pace to that beat creating a more fluid and exhilarating run.
A Brunnel University study concluded that running to the tempo of your music increases ones cardiovascular output by up to 15%! Consider TempoRun the personal trainer you never had.
‣ TEMPO LEVEL SYSTEM: We categorize your existing music library into different tempo levels 1-10, with 1 being a walk, 5 being a jog, and 10 being a sprint.
‣ WORKOUT STATS: Want to know how far, long or the number of calories you burned? Our user profile displays all relevant running statistics such as distance, time and calories burned.
‣ YOU'RE IN CONTROL: TempoRun allows you to remove songs from your categorized library and puts you in control of the songs you enjoy working out to. Also, you can tap out song's tempos yourself with our innovative beats per minute (BPM) tapper to make sure your beats are perfect.
- Winner of SXSW Student Startup Madness Contest 2013
- Winner of Greenlight Michigan Undergraduate Business Pitch Contest 2013
- Winner of the Michigan State University Business Pitch Contest 2012
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us @temporunapp
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
November 04, 2014 New version 1.1.6
September 14, 2014 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
September 14, 2014 New version 1.1
September 01, 2014 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
May 20, 2013 New version 1.0.1
May 13, 2013 Initial Release