Share to community is working again.
Because beautiful tools make beautiful drawings, we created Sketches with the more realistic tools available.
Sketches is a perfect mix of beauty, simplicity and power, a truly unique combination you won't find anywhere else.
Sketches is the ideal canvas, perfect for getting down ideas, illustrations, painting, anything your creative mind can imagine.
••• Features •••
-Editable color set
••• Extra Tools (IAP) •••
-Pro Export and sharing
••• Layers & Import (IAP) •••
- Import pictures from Photo Library or iCloud drive
- Use as much as 4 layers per drawing
- Export layers as separate PNG with transparency
••• Pressure Stylus support (IAP) •••
- Discover a new engine even more realistic while using a Pressure sensitive Stylus.
We support Wacom, Hex and Adonit Stylus.
••• Folders and books ••• (iPad only)
Easily organize your drawings in beautiful and easy to personalize folders or books.
A Unique UI:
With more Than a Touch of Realism
Each stroke behaves vividly and truly like brush on paper, adapting the pressure, angle, and width to your movements. It's an effect you have to see to believe.
No buttons. Tools are hidden away as you create, so there are no distractions. Zoom and pan to draw the smallest details and choose colors with astonishing accuracy.
Reveal Your Inner Artist
Share drawings with friends, complete with artistic envelopes, stamps and joyful singing birds. Or show off your work on the Tayasui "Sketched" website: http://bit.ly/bestsketches
Backup and access your files at any time
All your drawings are safely saved to the document folder and accessible through itunes.
Experienced sketch artists can add a pro toolbox with a single inexpensive purchase: extra brush tips and sizes, tools for acrylic painting and airbrush for soft textures, eyedropper color picker, and a blending mode to mix colors naturally. Try pro tools free for 1 hour.
Import any image or background you like. Then get to work sketching over your new canvas. Use pattern transfer to add textures, letters and shapes.
Layer Upon Layer
Sketch in pencil, then add ink, and finish with watercolor. Add and remove layers at will, or test variations on top of a single design. Undo, redo — do anything you like.
- September 11, 2013 Initial release
- September 19, 2013 New version 2.2
- October 11, 2013 New version 2.3
- November 03, 2013 New version 2.4
- November 22, 2013 New version 3.0
- December 19, 2013 New version 3.1
- January 11, 2014 New version 3.5
- February 25, 2014 New version 3.6
- March 15, 2014 New version 4.0
- March 22, 2014 New version 4.1
- April 03, 2014 New version 4.2
- April 12, 2014 New version 4.3
- April 22, 2014 New version 4.4
- April 28, 2014 New version 4.5
- May 15, 2014 New version 4.6
- May 29, 2014 New version 5.0
- June 06, 2014 New version 5.1
- June 29, 2014 New version 5.5
- July 14, 2014 New version 5.6
- August 21, 2014 New version 6.0
- September 17, 2014 New version 6.5
- October 06, 2014 New version 6.6
- October 18, 2014 New version 7.0
- November 03, 2014 New version 7.1
- November 20, 2014 New version 8.0
- November 28, 2014 New version 8.1
- January 04, 2015 New version 8.5
- January 29, 2015 New version 9.2
- April 27, 2015 New version 9.5
- May 11, 2015 New version 9.6
- June 05, 2015 New version 10
- September 03, 2015 New version 10.1