Updated letter sounds and match game icons.
CVC Sorts I for iPad builds reading skills needed for developmental reading and writing, especially for mastering CVC (consonant-vowel-consonant) words. In this fun educational app, the child uses the picture to build the CVC word . The child can tap any picture to hear the picture name. A fun match game is provided after each of the a, e, i, o, and u vowel levels.
* Developed by a kindergarten teacher and Reading Recovery Specialist from Australia.
* Builds mastery of CVC words, allowing child to use blending and vowel sounds.
* Easy to learn educational app for children ages 3-6.
* Children develop phonological awareness skills by segmenting sounds.
* The segmenting of sounds helps in the development of writing skills.
* Child needs to master beginning letter sounds using "Sound Sorts" app.
* Use this app in addition to, or after mastery of "Sound Sort Blends".
* All game play levels are saved so child can easily resume play.
* Create up to ten user names in menu; a great tool for teachers.
* User names can be deleted at any time.
* App only for iPad, because of larger screen.
* Independent fun educational app for kids to build reading skills!
- May 24, 2013 Initial release
- May 29, 2013 New version 1.1
- June 02, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- July 15, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99