Enjoy my Milan is a personal city guide written by a local insider (also author of S’Notes, a blog on lifestyle in Milan www.s-notes.net), with a collection of tips and favorite places where to enjoy this great city: the coolest venues where to have aperitif, grab a hamburger or enjoy a brunch on Sunday; the most trendy art galleries or shops and the cutest bakeries where to indulge in a good coffee and sweet treat.
Enjoy my Milan will be always available on your smartphone and it will be useful for:
- those who live in Milan and want to get the best from their city,
- those who just visit Milan for a couple of days and want to enjoy this city not as a tourist but as a real local!
All the contents are also available offline so that it is possible to access the maps and the information even when internet connectivity is not available.
The main features of this application are:
-Lifestyle guide of Milan (in Italian and English) organized into categories and maps.
-Regular updates of the newest places collected into the category “New in Milan”.
-Special category “Open of Sunday” with a collection of the best places where to spend Sunday in Milan without losing time in the hunt for an open café or museum.
-Photos, opening time, range of prices, website and brief description of each point of interest.
-Display more than one category on the map.
-Positioning map to find the places closest to you and directions for each point of interest.
-Save points of interest in the "Favorites" or share them on your Facebook page.
-Weather Forecast of Milan.
Enjoy this app, enjoy my Milan!
- April 20, 2013 Initial release
- July 23, 2013 New version 1.1
- December 06, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.3.0
- January 16, 2015 New version 1.3.1