- Kids Mode - Special Extra for our little fans
- “Save Me” - Never start over again!
- Career - develop your skills and give your best to boost your career. Become a “Legend”! We challenge you! :)
- Improving difficulty - more challenging gameplay
- Fixed bugs
Enjoy your day playing High Burger! You think that you’ve got what it takes to become the ultimate burger maker? Prove your cooking skills by making the tallest burger tower that reaches the sky and beyond with this yummy cooking game for kids.
The goal is very simple - collect the ingredients that fall from the sky, stacking them together into an insanely tall burger Tower. You also have to keep an eye on the recipes - stack the ingredients in the order in which the customer originally placed them. Once you have all the ingredients, simply finish the burger off with top bun. All of the hungry customers out there will thank you for this and you will receive a larger tip.
How To Play:
You start your career as a “Beginner” , but if you work hard and prove you are good enough you can become a “LEGEND”.
You have three lives which will help you fulfil your order. Be wary of the rotten ingredients!
The bug and the fish will cost you one life. No one wants dead bugs in their burger. Cats, however, are the most dangerous! They will try to grab your burger and ruin your order.
If you fail the order, don’t worry! You can use “Save Me” and keep your progress. Try to catch the falling chilli pepper - it skyrockets you high into the sky and beyond!
Complete the goals to increase your tip multiplier!
Brand New Extra - KIDS MODE for our little fans! Parents, be sure your kids have fun without worrying about ads or purchases!
What is Kids Mode:
- Easy gameplay for toddlers - easy gameplay, no bad ingredients, progress will be saved when your child fails an order
- No ads
- No in-app purchases
We kindly ask you to leave us an inspirational review and a 5 star rating if you enjoy the game!
Should you run into any issues while playing, feel free to send us a feedback email through the in-game button and our support staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
- August 09, 2013 Initial release
- February 19, 2014 New version 1.7
- March 21, 2014 New version 1.8
- April 24, 2014 New version 1.9