NEW IN VERSION 1.1:
- iPhone 5 Screen Resolution Supported
- Fixed issue where app would give feedback for Tac-45 when Five-Seven was equipped
- Fixed inconsistency with FMJ recommendation when LMGs were equipped
- Fixed a misspelling of the word Concussion
- Fixed rating balance issue when no primary weapon is equipped.
- Fixed issue where using overkill would hurt your class ratings disproportionately.
Do you love Drift0r's In Depth? Do you want to improve your class set ups for Black Ops 2?
Wouldn't it be nice if you could have one of the world's most knowledgable Call of Duty players personally give you feedback on all of your custom classes?
~*:. Now you can with Ask Drift0r! .:*~
How it works:
First, create a custom class using all 10 allocation points - just like you would do in the game.
Next, click the Ask Drift0r button, and receive personalized feedback directly from Drift0r telling you if your class would make the cut in his book or not!
(Hint: Whatever you do, don't use the fore grip!)
Download now to start improving your custom classes and increasing your score per minute!
"Ask Drift0r" is an unofficial guide to creating more effective custom classes in the game Black Ops 2. This app was designed by Brass Monkeigh Apps, LLC. Brass Monkeigh Apps and Drift0r are not affiliated with Activision inc.
Are you a well known YouTube personality? Need to expand your brand into mobile?
Contact Brass Monkeigh Apps for effective and innovative solutions.
- April 19, 2013 Initial release
- June 09, 2013 New version 1.1