A great addictive game that requires good judgment & agility
Retina display both iPhone & the new iPad!
A really good & enthralling game. I found once I started I couldn't stop. A game that is very hard to put down. - by barry attwood
Bubble Bust! Drawing is similar to brick breaker genre with some cool adaptations. Instead of moving a paddle, you draw lines on the screen to avoid the ball to scape in the bottom of screen. You can not draw infinite number of lines, they are limited but you can buy more ones with your points.
Instead of catching prizes falling from the popped bubbles, you buy them before starting the level. Bubbles are not quiet, they move down; you lose if they reach the bottom. You can control the ball speed when you launch it at starting the level.
It seems a slow ball is better but it pops fewer bubbles per time unit. Balls are removed by groups of colors when ball hits them. And it brings several other amenities. the game is really challenging.
- Play mode, Every playing is different. Endless number of game levels.
- Task mode, 25 Levels.
- Challenges mode, 2 same levels, how to win a higher score, or less time through?
- 7 cards of different functions. (Can use points to buy).
- Leaderboards. Many Achievements
- May 28, 2013 Initial release