What's New- Calories burned are counted and can be found in stats
- Detailed descriptions of each training added
- GPS now works at the 1, 2 and 3 level of signal
- More new tips on how to use the app in the Help & Tips section added
- Podcasts & audiobooks support added in player
- Language can be set up right in the app’s Settings
- App’s settings and run settings improved
- Short tutorial added
- The Invite Friend section extended with the Gift App feature
- Technical corrections & bugfixes
App DescriptionSo you want to do serious running? The time has come for 10K!
10K may seem daunting, but even if you've never run before you'll find it surprisingly easy!
In RUN a 10K, you can either take up where you left off with the “Run a 5K” app (skip the first 4 weeks), or you can start from scratch! Our gradual interval training is designed to take you all the way up to running 10K.
10 weeks, 3 workouts per week, 30 minutes per session and you'll improve your speed, endurance, and technique. We promise that everything that seemed impossible to you will be kid stuff by the end of the program.
Train. Conquer. RUN a 10K!
- Effective training plan from the best coaches
- GPS map saved for each training session
- Real-time stats of your pace, distance, time and other parameters
- Audio cues during all workouts to keep you focused
- Listening and managing your favorite music from the app
- Motivating tips on running with each training session
- Sharing achievements with Facebook & Twitter friends
- Inspiring quotes keep you motivated while running
- Synchronization of your stats & logs with an upgrade from the free version
- Integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun – your activities are automatically synchronized with these networks
Get ready to be surprised if you think you would never be able to run a 10K!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
February 19, 2014 New version 1.2.1
October 18, 2013 New version 1.2
September 21, 2013 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
September 21, 2013 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release