This application teaches the sound in French and English and the plot in cursive uppercase and lowercase for all letters of the alphabet from A to Z.
The bottom of the screen shows the lines of a school notebook. The route with your finger is smooth and pleasant.
The sound of each letter was recorded by native speakers.
Learning the sounds of letters in the two languages is guaranteed with the right accent. Each sound can be repeated as many times as desired.
Language change is done quickly and easily at the main screen with buttons "flag" of the two countries.
Several aids are available on the notebook sheet with layers that can be combined or disabled:
- Dotted lines represent the letter
- Arrows, plots and numbers give the sequence of movements to follow to achieve the layout of the letter
- Representation of the full letter
- Video that shows the outline of the letter
Additional tools are available:
- Display boards for all the letters of the alphabet on a sheet of notebook
- Clear to start
- Backup tests in the book
This application has a magnificent visual rendering on the iPhone and iPod. It displays images in RETINA new generation of iPhone / iPod.
- April 09, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 22, 2013 Initial release