Bug fixes and optimized graphics
This App is part of our Useful Health Tools subscription service. With the right tools, you'll be on your way to better health.
Get a usefulhealthtools.com subscription. Create one account and get a suite of 9 health apps to use on your computer, tablet and smartphone.
- Universal – Breathing
- Universal – Fitness
- Universal – Yoga for Asthma
- Universal – Yoga for Migraines
- Universal – Yoga for Insomnia
- Universal – Yoga for Back Pain
- Universal – Weight Loss Yoga
- Universal – Office Yoga
- Universal - Meditation
Create your account at http://www.usefulhealthtools.com to gain access to all these apps and get started. With our "Pay What You Want" model - you pick the price.
Universal – Yoga for Asthma
Improve breathing and reduce stress with this structured series of yoga poses formulated by an expert in yogic methods.
- For those who suffer from difficulty breathing and shortness of breath from asthma, bronchitis or emphysema.
- Draws upon traditional hatha yoga and was formulated by an expert in ancient yogic methods.
- Guides you through several yoga poses while emphasizing correct breathing methods.
-Follow the Virtual 3D Yoga Instructor as she guides you through each individual session.
-Guided by musical cues that enforce the proper timing and synchronizes your movements with your breathing.
-Change the settings from Beginner to Advanced as you progress through the course.
-Choose from 5 different Music styles that transport you to a more relaxing place.
-Voice instruction option now available for users new to yoga.
-Simple and easy-to-use interface
-Track your progress with the built-in log.
Yoga asanas and techniques include:
- Suryanamaskara A (Sun Salutation)
- Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward dog)
- Ustrasana (Camel Pose)
- Bhujangasana (Snake Pose)
- Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
- Jhanurasana (Head to Knee Pose)
- Ujjayee Pranayama (Victorious Pranayama)
- Anuloma Viloma (Alternate Nostril Breathing)
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- July 30, 2014 New version 1.9