-fixed some bugs
Beautiful vintage Blackjack!
Try to beat the house!
Great graphics, three different tables, quick and clear gameplay.
The object of Blackjack is very simple: to achieve a total that is greater than that of the dealer, and which does not exceed 21.
You must consider your cards and your dealer's card and remember, if you go over 21, you lose.
You win if:
- Your total is higher than the Dealer's total.
- The Dealer goes over 21 or "busts".
If your total is the same as the Dealer's total it is a "stand-off" and you neither win nor lose.
If you go over 21, or the Dealer's total is greater, you lose.
The values of the cards:
- Picture cards (Jack, Queen, King) each count as 10 points.
- An Ace counts as 1 point or 11 points, whichever is better for owns of the hand.
- All other cards have their numerical value.
Blackjack is a combination of an Ace and any 10-points card.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release