*Minor bug fixes
Let’s See North India!
“Let’s See North India!” is an interactive ‘Travel Handbook’ to take along while visiting wonderful destinations in Incredible India.
We wish to take ‘The Explorer in You’ to Explore this beautiful country name India!
“Let’s See North India!” will make your trip simpler and easier by providing the following info:
* Crisp Information about most of the destinations in India.
* An overview in a structured fashion about the tourist attractions in the particular destination.
* Highlights of the attraction &
* Things to be noted and taken care during the trip.
Our idea is to make your trip easier and simpler by providing relevant info.
* Map View: The tourist attractions are marked in the Map for better visibility.
* Phrase Book: Important words and their translation in the local language are provided to avoid communication problems.
* Plan My Trip: Get free plans, quotes, expert local advice for your trip to these Exotic Locations.
Haryana: Manesar, Narnaul, Nuh & Panchkula.
Himachal Pradesh (HP): Dalhousie, Dharamshala, Kullu, Manali, Kullu Manali Adventure, Palampur & Shimla.
Jammu and Kashmir (J & K):Amarnath, Gulmarg, Jammu, Kargil, Ladakh, Leh, Pahalgam, Sonamarg, Srinagar & Vaishno Devi.
Punjab: Amritsar, Bhatinda, Chandigarh & Ludhiana
Uttaranchal: Almora, Auli, Badrinath, Corbett National Park, Dehra Dun, Gangotri, Haridwar, Hemkund Sahib, Kailash Mansarovar, Kedarnath, Mussoorie, Nainital, Rishikesh & Yamunotri.
Uttar Pradesh: Agra, Allahabad, Ayodhya, Chitrakoot, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Sarnath, Varanasi & Vrindvan.
Rajasthan: Ajmir (Ajmier), Alwar, Bharatpur, Bikaner, Chittorgarh, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Kumbhalgarh, Mount Abu, Pushkar, Ranthambore, Sariska, Udaipur.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release